Sunday, January 13, 2013

In Love

Sometimes I get this overwhelming sense of gratitude for who my sweet little girl has helped me become. It is impossible for me to go a day without seeing God. I see him everyday in Lilliana. Her eyes shine with faith, her heart beats with hope, her words are wise beyond her years, and she is knows God in a way I cannot explain. She is an angel on earth.... who still likes to enjoy her toddler learning experiences, limit testing, and pushing mom's buttons :). But my o my how I love this girl!


We were blessed to be granted a gift of professional photography by the amazing Jennie Gaskins through a program called Inspiration Through Art {littlest heroes project}. Jennie is AMAZING and if you are looking for a photographer check her out at http://www.jenniegaskins.com/