Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THANK YOU


Lilliana's benefit went very well on Sunday! I wish I could say something more profound than "thank you" for all of the generosity, love, and support we have been and continue to receive!

Thank you beyond words to Mary Pat and her ENTIRE family who planned and prepared and pulled off an amazing event! You are truly an amazing family and thank you for allowing God to work through you and giving so much for your time and energy towards helping Lilliana and myself!

To everyone who helped with the event, THANK YOU! It was unreal to see all of these people (many of whom I've never met) working so hard and so selflessly. 

To EVERY SINGLE person who came to the benefit, Thank you! It was such a blessing to visually see a large group of people who are praying for Lilliana's journey.

The donations we received for the silent auction were unbelievable! Thank you to everyone who donated such amazing things!

THANK YOU, to everyone who has donated so generously to the "website" fund! It is beyond humbling to see your comments and AWE INSPIRING donations.

I have to admit it was overwhelming {in a good way} but it is beyond difficult for me to feel "worthy" of such amazing generosity! I had to take the day yesterday to just decompress and absorb it all. I will say, one look into Lilliana's eyes and I know it is ALL WORTH IT!

If you were unable to attend and would like to make a donation you still can on our you caring site... link on top side of blog.