Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card

Merry Christmas everyone! This year has been a whirlwind of life changes, ups and downs, but most of all lot’s of amazing memories with my sweet little Lilliana! I have no doubt in my mind that everything we have been through has brought us to this amazing place we are at now.


Lilli is thriving…. She is talking like crazy and says sentences now!!! She is so darn smart, she’s ahead in most areas of development (well, not physically… still hanging at 20 lbs). Words cannot even describe how proud of her I am. Being her mom is the most amazing blessing God could have ever given me!

BUT do remember that we are very close to hitting the “terrible two” marker and thus we have NO good pictures of the little mover and shaker these days…. thus no Christmas card. So I thought it would be fun to let you see for yourself why there will not be a “formal card” this year.





I’m hoping to get some professional pictures around her 2nd birthday…. Hope they are not a giant waste of money :) hahahaha

We hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
Love,
Lisa and Lilliana Faith