Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Angel in Heaven

Sadly, I learned today that precious Lindsay has passed away. Lindsay was star of the first CHD blog that I ever came across and I’ve been a faithful reader of her journey. She was such a strong little fighter and made it thru so much. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and my heart just aches for them.


At times (like this) I remember… the reality of Lilliana’s health situation. The fear, the worry, the anxiety, the pain, the anger, the stress, it can all rush back in a flood of emotions at a moment’s notice. I have to be honest that I have been able to go months on end without hardly thinking about her little heart, lungs, or health. It seems like another lifetime and it’s the worst feeling in the world to know that it is still reality.

But, I have faith! Faith that no matter what happens is what God has in his plans and I trust it.

Please keep Lindsay’s family in your prayers.