Thursday, July 14, 2011

1st day of "school"

Lilli never ceases to amaze me and her first day of “school” was no different. With her finally being healthy enough to get around some other kiddos I signed her up for an ECFE class. Yesterday was the first day and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so excited! She kept saying “I’m going to school”, “a teacher for me?”, and “I’m so excited”!!!


It was a great introduction to a school setting for her as I was right by her side but she got to interact with a teacher and other kids around her age. She didn't want to leave and was so sad school was all done.

This fall we are going to attempt a class that has about 30 minutes when the parents leave the kids with the teacher :)

I can’t even begin to believe how grown up she is getting! I dreamed for so long to see her be healthy, more independent, and social. With all she has been thru it’s a PURE MIRACLE that she is where she is and I can’t thank God enough for my sweet little angel!!!